Farm and Food Tour
Our Tour is an experience not to be missed for anyone who is traveling in our area, that was created with the intention to learn about our history, enhancing the quality products of our country and safeguard the land through an excursion for discovering anew the authentic typical products which are disappearing little by little. Come behind the scenes of our family-owned farm since 1898 and enjoy hands-on demonstrations and tastings of freshly made Italian delights!
- Guided Tour of the century farm between fruit trees, vines, hives, friendly animals, seasonal crops, olive and lemon groves in their natural environment;
- Learn about the farm's history, how are produced lemons, Olive Oil and Wine also with visit of the ancient family Winery;
- Tasting of typical Italian delicacies including homemade lemonade, sliced lemons with sugar, lemon and orange Marmalades, Honey, Extra Virgin Olive Oil even flavoured with citrus rinds on homemade bread;
- Traditional Homemade Limoncello Making as well as free tasting.
- Optional Lunch or dinner with typical homemade Italian cooking based on the products growing in the farm and accompanied by a Wine tasting;
- English speaking guide;
- Guided tour with farming demonstrations;
- Food and drink tastings;
- Possible Transfer service from/to your Hotel, B&B, Villa, Apartment, Airport, Station, Cruise Port in Sorrento, Massa Lubrense, Sant'Agata sui Due Golfi and Amalfi Coast;
- Wide free parking car;
- Toilette even for disables.
Start at 10am or 4pm Duration: 2-3 hours
Eugenio and his father walk the “canopy” of the lemon grove and answer all of your questions about the farm and its surrounding areas. They will tell you how the orchards are organically farmed, how to make Limoncello and red wine, and how to preserve meats and fruits to enjoy year-round. At the end you'll taste farm's genuine products and you could have also the possibility to enjoy an authentic Italian meal accompanied by quintessential beverages which will leave you breathless...
What are you waiting for? Don't hesitate and come to visit us!